Tungsten rings are generally made from tungsten carbide. Tungsten carbide has been used for decades for cutting tools and other construction industry tools. Tungsten has the highest melting point and lowest vapor pressure of any metal. This makes them durable enough to hold up to extreme conditions. So if they are tough enough for the toughest job image how well they will hold up as a wedding band.
Important facts about tungsten rings from Tungsten Rings Online
- TRO's tungsten rings do not use cobalt as a binder, cobalt mixed with tungsten will oxidize with your skin
- TRO's tungsten rings are backed by a lifetime guarantee
- TRO's tungsten carbide uses nickel as a binder
- TRO's tungsten rings can be removed by most medical facilities
- TRO's tungsten rings are virtually scratch resistant
- TRO's tungsten rings can be engraved with our laser engraving service
Questions about -
Tungsten Wedding Bands
Ceramic Wedding Bands
Titanium Wedding Bands
Common Questions about Tungsten Rings -
The article from tungsten directory sites.